Monday, February 10, 2014

HOW TO MAKE WEBSITE LOGOS FOR FREE

Posted by Unknown
Dear friends Today I want to share something different stuffs with new features and useful things to make your website looking better and unique from other's.

There are so many online logo makers and generators available on web like 


And many more...

Huh... unfortunately some websites doesn't allows you to save your logo without signup or without payment.

But don't worry I have some tricks to save your premium logo without any payment. 

Oh Yes....

Absolutely Free of Cost : ---

Go to site to make your logo

  • Select Logo
  • Customize that Logo

  • Done



Note:- After step 4  your logo will be visible but you can't save it without payment
Trick To Save Your Logo

If  you use Google Chrome Browser then Press F12 key. -OR- 
Mozilla Firefox Press F12 key

 After that you will see window like this :-





Now select element by mouse like in following picture :-



Next you will see url of your created logo described in following picture :-





You Done it successfully! Now Right click on that image url and open it in new tab 

Your Logo is Ready

Have a Fun ............



18 comments:

  1. Awesome bro...Good going...Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Nice Trick i just Got a Free Logo for my Site
    http://fulltechtricks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome !This is a great article to be relate to blog and this is very good post...
    Thank you for sharing post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome dude! Your blog is really amazing. I like it so much.Good going, keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Trick i just Got a Free Logo for my Site.Your blog is really amazing. I like it so much.Good going, keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. This article is very informative. I learned a lot about IT. Thanks and This is completely amazing! I love your ideas. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for giving such a valuable Information. You described each and every details. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is incredibly helpful on behalf of me.i am sure as shooting apply this idea as soon early.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! Its a awesome article to be relate to blog and this is very good post. Thank you for sharing this excellent. I really enjoyed to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing website! For those who want to make logos and also for the graphic designer, thanks for sharing the valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Nice Trick i just Got a Free Logo for my Site.Your blog is really amazing. I like it so much.Good going, keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is the basic information about the logo design. it's a very good idea about recognizable logo.
    Thank you for sharing information.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Its a very informative article. I really enjoyed to read them. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. I am waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to see this blog and i bookmark this wonderful post i really need this type of knowledgeable blog. But I'm also find a online designing tool for my work.

    ReplyDelete